Daily Tarot Card for today 6 Two Headed Serpents 

I Am Arrangement.

6 TWO HEADED SERPENTS

Red Tarot Cards

 

The Six Two Headed-Serpent is a nice card that comes to soften and mellow the present situation for all participants involved. 

It is a very satisfying card that shows us how to divide our inner space and not only from a designer's or stylist's point of view. Thus suggestive of  exhibiting our individual self-portrait as made of what we consider first priorities

The artwork presents a helpful method of organizing one's living environment (apartment, home, workplace, car), to enhance individual territory as resembled by the 3 dominating snakes. As right away, they are letting the 3 visiting snakes to know who is the master of this domain. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychic Reading Daily Tarot Card 12 HANGING MAN The I Am One Tarot Deck

I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! Tarot Card Daily Reading